[Wine] Does GrafEq work under Wine?

albertschlef wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 6 00:44:30 CDT 2009

Hello!

I'm using Ubuntu, and therefore Wine 1.0.1.

There's a freeware math tool called GrafEq (http://www.peda.com/grafeq/gallery/rogue.html). It draws graphs of implicit fiunctions. (There are millions of softwares that draw graphs of explicit functions, but implicit functions ("relationships", to be exact) are a different story.)

So...

GrafEq doesn't quite run for me under Wine. I see nothing inside its window.

Could anybody please try to run GrafEq on his sytem and tell me if he (or she) had a success?

Here's where to download it:
http://www.peda.com/download/