[Wine] Star Wars Galaxies Help

UbuntuNoob qem12345 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 17:28:46 CDT 2009

Hi,,I'm very new, but I installed a clean version of Ubuntu 8.10. And put the
latest version of WINE in 1.1.30 or whatever it is today.. K I put on the
latest download of SWG. The trick here is to goto the invisible bar,,(/sigh)
and pull up game prefs then choosing GAME options,,it might give an error
message bout crashes etc. hit ok then an interface window comes up,,now I
don't know which option it was but one of them turned on show all objects
and changes the display size. But most of the changes were under
graphics-chnged the res/ and vertex to 2.0 override that may be the trick
because the new version of wine didn't do it till this was done,,I also
turned some of the options off since my grfx card isn't the greatest.