[Wine] Wine and Ati Graphics card

linuxnoob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 7 17:48:49 CDT 2009

Just curious if wine and Ati cards have a known history of not working? I have all the lastest Ati drivers installed and I have Wine 1.0.1 (stable version) as well.
When I run WoW it gets to the main log in screen and there is a bunch of jagged edges, like there pushed out toward the screen. You can't read or see anything thats going on. Its mainly a mixture of black blue shapes across the screen. I really want to get this working as I hate windows.

PC Specs: 2.01 GHZ processor, 1 GB of ram, Radeon X1300 graphics card, 82 GB hard drive.

I know I have the proper power to run the game. There is just some kind of tweak or something that I have missed.