[Wine] Drink to a Better Planet: Ideal Bite’s Guide to Local, Orga

IdealBite wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 8 11:43:17 CDT 2009

Wanna conquer the whole wine connoisseur thing... or just throw a great party?  Ideal Bite’s Guide to Wine (http://tinyurl.com/idealbite-guidetowine) will help you master the lingo and what it all means – organic, biodynamic, sulfates and more. .  We offer recos on our top tastings (red, white, and dessert wines) and food pairings to enhance each varietal.  Want more?  Sign up for Ideal Bite at idealbite.com and get free, bite-size ideas for healthy, light green living delivered to your inbox each weekday. [/url]