[Wine] Rhino 4.0

karpinstore wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 8 22:41:35 CDT 2009

Hello there,

I'm trying to install Rhino 4 on Wine 1.1.30 (Karmic Koala) but when I hit the exe (installer) it takes a moment thinking and then nothing.

I have seen the bug report, ok? There's something more. When I execute the one I have installed on Windows it almost runs. Actually, it runs, it shows a part of the rhino GUI, but the program looks for a license server and it can't find it.

I want to know if anybody know how to avoid this (maybe changing something with regedit?). No need to say that I have a legal key for the program. This is about runing it on Ubuntu.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance, and excuse me for my bad english.