[Wine] Update Garmin Mapsource?

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 15:17:22 CDT 2009

	When I clicked on Help and told it to check for updates, it did
downloads of 6.15.6.0 for about a minute, then popped up another window
telling me to click on an Install button -- but Wine (under Fedora 11)
fails to display the button, and hitting Enter instead doesn't work
either.

 rpm -q wine
wine-1.1.29-1.fc11.i586

	I closed the app, did a Wine boot, and tried again. This time it
popped up a different message, saying there was trouble accessing the
downloaded files.

	I closed the app again, and did another Wine boot. It did the
download over -- and then got the other error again.

	This has happened three or four times in a row, each, with
MetroGuideUSA and with Topo2008 in the display.

	Is there a fix?