[Wine] Install Wine on a Computer Without Internet Connection?

Happehwalrus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 11 16:32:41 CDT 2009

I have an Ubuntu 9.04 installed computer. I just installed it about 2 days ago, and I was about to put in my Belkin wireless USB card setup disc. But then I noticed it was only for Windows. /facepalm. I don't have a long enough Ethernet cord to go from the router to the other desktop. So, I have no internet on my main computer. Then I heard about Wine. So I thought I could just download Wine, and put it on my flash drive. I guess not. Now, I have no internet at all on my computer that I use the most. The Belkin "Enhanced Wireless USB Adapter" model is F6D4050. I have an N 150 router. Reply as soon as possible, thank you.