[Wine] Re: Is there any Beta Wine Packages for Ubuntu 9.10

murderslastcrow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 11 18:04:58 CDT 2009

Just a little update here- the Ubuntu Software Center (and I'm guessing by extension the Add/Remove program which has been placed in the Administration panel for now) actually has a package for Wine called Wine Windows Compatibility Layer (Beta Release) which is marked to 1.1.30 currently.

It says in the description that it may have decreased functionality since it's not the stable version, but they're including it by default now! :D Interesting to see that we have an officially updated Beta Release in the package manager, now. Lots of great improvements with this release so far, and this is only the Beta.