[Wine] Re: Apple should help wine

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 14 13:38:37 CDT 2009

fernandocarvalho wrote:
> Then we should focus on Linux support only.

This is something I have to disagree with. Mac users should never pay because some developer didn't like that operating system -- that's just being silly. I think that Wine should support every possible operating system. Of course that if too many changes have to be made to fit a particular system, then it is the project leader who has to decide if he accepts them and if the team should put so much effort into a port.

Even though I don't like Windows, that doesn't mean I don't write apps for it ;)

Cheers,

Jorl17