[Wine] Re: wine-dbg?

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 14 13:50:44 CDT 2009

UserDemos wrote:
> That was particularly informative (seriously...to someone who really doesn't understand code), but I still have no idea where to find this package or how to install it.
>
> I'm really excited to start contributing, but am stumped. Thanks in advance!

It depends on what they mean by 'debug'. If they are talking about debugging/trace messages, then, like Vitamin said, you already have them. However, if they are talking about debugging symbols (line numbers and the like), then, if you can't find such a package, you can compile your own Wine version with Debugging enabled. You can start by reading: http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

Cheers,

Jorl17