[Wine] Re: Wine on Snow Leopard: dumbed-down help needed

Sallen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 15 11:54:54 CDT 2009

OK, I tested that .app wrapper thing I was talking about. The amount of work the developer has put in it is impressive. The first time you run it, you get a (full Cocoa) configuration wizard that let's you configure the wine environment (mostly winetricks stuff). After that, the application consists in a menubar icon (you know, like the Airport or spotlight one) with a list of currently running windows programs, access to preferences or the error log as well as winetricks, explorer.exe (from here you run other programs, I guess) and regedit.

Truly outstanding, and solved my Snowy problem. :D