[Wine] Re: 3DFX/Glide Emulation?

Ezekiel000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 15 14:06:42 CDT 2009

There were no messages in the terminal and the game defaulted to software rendering (or 3DFX acceleration looks as bad as software which seems unlikely as the screenshots on the box are high res).

I'm very confused now though as this is the SoldOut re-release and the manual says nothing about 3DFX acceleration but does list D3D but from the information I found on the net there isn't a D3D port of MMV3. And there are no settings except to set up the controls.