[Wine] Ragnarok under Wine

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Fri Oct 16 16:23:35 CDT 2009

> Good Morning!
>
> I've installed Ragnarok (kRo) under wine in OSX (Snow Leopard); im
> currently using wine 1.1.31 and cannot get it to connect to a
> private server.
>
> I've used already wine to run kRo under ubuntu and the problem was
> that wine can't "read well" the sclientinfo.xml and a IPTABLES
> command should be used to get it to connect (An ip forward).
>
> So, there is something like that for wine in OSX?

This has nothing to do with Wine on OS X.  This has nothing to do with
Wine on Linux, either.  It has nothing to do with Wine, period.
You've already been told this once:

   http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=6298

Think about the question you're asking.  If you have to use iptables
on Linux, it has nothing to do with Wine.  Mac OS X uses IPFW, which
is inherited from FreeBSD.  You need to be asking an IPFW question
elsewhere, not a Wine question here.