[Wine] Wine with Virtual Desktio

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 17 21:18:25 CDT 2009

oiaohm wrote:
> Never use wine with sudo items either.  Running as root any way is system risking.  If you get infected with something and lose your system don't blame us.
>
> http://www.manpagez.com/man/8/renice/  renice operating on the PID is safer.

Renice should not be used against Wine as it was stated, there are
several programs that run whenever you invoke Wine.

The idea is that you need to find and use the best Linux video drivers
you can find out there.  I noticed that you are using a nVidia card.
Have you tried to use the 190.x beta drivers to see what happens?

James McKenzie