[Wine] BUG in WINE! BADLY need fixing!

Darkedge wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 19 04:15:15 CDT 2009

This is a small bug, But it stops lots of things from working... It comes in some launchers of games... I'd like to point out, I'm pretty sure the game works, But because we can't launch it, It's a small bug, That's creating big errors, Could someone point out a workaround? Or something? I'll be happy to help, I don't code MUCH (Just starting leaning) But I'll be happy to try and pinpoint why it happens, and maybe the code adjustments that would be needed, Anyway,The bugs in games like Harry Potter 2 and Brother Bear, People don't play many of these games anymore... But I kinda sometimes wish I could play them... There's other games to, Anyway, It would be great if someone could point out a workaround...

Thanks in advance! :)