[Wine] Re: How do I add content to the App Database?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 19 08:08:56 CDT 2009

MargoAndTodd wrote:

> That is what I wanted to do.  I was logged in.  I could not find a
> button to add content.  Where is the button?
>
> -T

There is no generic "add content" button. The button for adding test data is below the Test Results section, the button for adding a comment is above the Comments section, the button for adding bug link is at the bottom of the Bug Links section. All of these buttons are on the individual version pages, not the main page for the app.

If you want to add a new app, the link for that is "Submit App" in the menu on the left.