[Wine] Questionnaire on Open source business models and their success factors

evanthika wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 20 09:32:19 CDT 2009

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a postgraduate student of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, engaged in a research study for the partial fulfillment of MBA in IT program conducted by the university. I have prepared a survey in order to gather information for a study on Open Source Business Models and their success factors.

I would like to know whether it is possible for me to forward the questionnaire which I have prepared so that I could collect some information about your company as well. I would be grateful if you could provide me with an email address that I could forward the questionnaire to which I have prepared.

I assure you that the information provided will only be used for academic purposes.

Thanking you in advance,
Evanthika Amarasiri