[Wine] Help with .net application under wine please

broadstairs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 24 09:55:25 CDT 2009

I'm new to most of this but here goes.

I have an app which I am trying to get working under wine, it uses .net and attempts to access the internet but fails. I know that the internet is accessible as I have gotten Firefox under wine working just fine, plus ofcourse outside of wine everything works fine. I am running Kubuntu 9.04 btw.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might debug this or any suggestions about what I might have missed?

Stuart