[Wine] Computer freezes, but only while playing S4 League

Pan A. wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 25 14:41:00 CDT 2009

I can't play S4 League by Wine. According to appdb.winehq, that game should work just fine, but on my PC it's running only durning loading, and displays menu. Sometimes i'm also able to go in-game. But everytime, after some random amount of time my system freeze (I can't do anything but move my cursor. Procesor usage monitor on ubuntu panel freezes as well. Oh, and music goes on). I installed DirectX by wine-reviews way, and by winetricks too, but it doesn't change anything. Other's games, like NWN, and Assault Cube works fine, even before i did anything with libralies, and directx.