[Wine] Re: Help with .net application under wine please

broadstairs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 26 04:53:50 CDT 2009

dimesio wrote:

> Not much anyone here can do to help without terminal output.

Well I've had to ditch Kubuntu because it kept on freezing withe Kernel Panics, so I've started over with Mandriva. Once I have everything installed and starting OK wunder wine I'll see what happens. Soemone else I know has had the app working and accessing the net OK so I guess my problems could have been either me or Kubuntu. Anyway I'll post again if/when I have a problem and hopefully with some meaningful output to aid debugging.

Stuart