[Wine] Can I stop Wine from showing dialogs?

hobie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 26 12:29:08 CDT 2009

I am running a sequence of command-line programs as a batch.  If one of them fails, Wine pops up a dialog  explaining that the program has crashed.  This has the unwanted effect of halting execution of the programs while waiting for someone to click the "OK" button on the Wine dialog.

Is there any way to run Wine 'quietly' so that it doesn't show dialogs, and permits programs to fail without requiring user intervention?