[Wine] Re: Comanche 4

Markus Grocaisson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 26 14:06:26 CDT 2009

After restarting X : I can hear the game sound, but when I click with the mouse, it crash (X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable)

Code:
~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/NovaLogic/Comanche 4$ wine ./c4.exe
WARNING: Trying to create a socket of type SOCK_RAW, this will fail unless you have special permissions.
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f574,0x00000000), stub!
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1x1x32 @0! (XRandR)
err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1x1x32 @0! (XRandR)
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  11 (X_GLXSwapBuffers)
  Serial number of failed request:  1079

After use of xrandr -s 0 : Exactly the same problem :(

Thank you for your help.
Markus.