[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft running on one core

psychok9 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 26 14:19:44 CDT 2009

I've tried many times, standard version 1.32 and wine from my source (./wine from wine-git folder) but I don't have noticed any improvements.
With my Q6600(4 cores) at default clock 2.4GHz, I've the same slower performance. The % cpu usage it's the same, gnome-system-monitor show peak of 33% with both versions, but i don't know if it's real multi-threading usage. With Windows I've noticed much cpu usage.