[Wine] Re: debug log.txt

flyfisherman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 27 14:28:21 CDT 2009

"c:\program files\sierra\fear\fear.exe" >log.txt 2>errlog.txt gives me an empty log.txt file. errlog.txt gives me data but i don't know what to do with it. from my terminal, not the wine console i get this after executing the command in wine console

.fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 2d0c04 (device=2d access=0 func=301 method=0)
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0xa23ba3 (thread 0022), starting debugger...
the fixme's should be followed by some errors that would probably help me but that is all i get. so for now i'm stumped .