[Wine] Updating to Wine 1.1.32

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:35:30 CDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 8:28 PM, aeyan <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> I got the wine repositories, the .list, and made an apt update.
>
> Then, apt install wine, and got the 1.0.1 installed. I've got this solved,
> now I have 1.1.32, but I don't know what to "reload" is (i figure it out,
> but don't know how to do it).
>
> Just that one more thing, I feel I'm making too much questions >.<

This should explain it:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Kubuntu
But wait, since you're using Karmic (9.10), it seems the repository has not
been created yet ; you could revisit http://www.winehq.org/download/deb in a
week or two, and follow the instructions there.

That way, you should receive automatic notifications for new wine packages.

Frédéric