[Wine] Re: Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1

bbrazie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 1 09:17:02 CDT 2009

This is what the download site says about an upgrade in Ubuntu:

The packages here are beta packages. This means they will periodically suffer from regressions, and as a result an update may break functionality in Wine. If the latest stable release of Wine (currently Wine 1.0.1) works for you, then you may not want to use these beta packages.

If I do install the newer version will this solve my problem?

Thanks, Bob.