[Wine] Re: Loading iTunes

Scunnered wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 2 09:52:31 CDT 2009

I tried again to load iTunes only to be informed :

"Itunes was not properly installed.  If you wish to import or burn CDs, you need to reinstall iTunes."

Strangely enough it will accept a CD and it will play but when it displays the tracks they are not in sequence.  The column where tracks are normally numbered is empty so I am unable to properly sort in sequence or link the tracks.

It is looking very much like it am going to be stuck with using XP against my wishes unless anyone knows better