[Wine] Brainfuse QuickConnect in Wine

Gulfvet91 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 2 15:02:10 CDT 2009

I got Brainfuse QuickConnect to come up in Wine but it's not all working properly.  The whiteboard works fine.  All the functions work well and curriculum explorer gets the right lessons.  However, the lesson pages don't display correctly and none of the links down the left of the initial QC page work to take me to my schedule or anything else and neither do the links at the top of the whiteboard.  Is there anybody else out here who has gotten QC working correctly on Wine and could give me some pointers?