[Wine] Re: Garry's Mod Questions

saronn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 2 20:05:41 CDT 2009

I just realized how hopeless this is.

I can't remember what I'm supposed to be doing. I think I'm looking for an update to Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller, but when I search for it at the INTEL HOMEPAGE IT DOESN'T APPEAR. It's like it doesn't exist! What am I supposed to do? I've gotten to the 'desperate-beyond-sanity' stage now. Couldn't there be something, a download, a guide, SOMETHING to do that would fix this. This shouldn't be happening, NO ONE ELSE has this problem. I still feel bad :c Sleep doesn't help stuff like this.