[Wine] MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found'

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 00:05:06 CDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I want to compile and start using Wine on my Mac, but I'm getting the following message from ./configure:
configure: WARNING: OpenGL development headers not found.
OpenGL and Direct3D won't be supported.

Since I want OpenGL and Direct3D working, this is a bit of a problem. My system is not configured funny or anything. It is a clean system running Mac OS X Snow Leopard with a freshly installed copy of XCode 3.2... I didn't fiddle with environment variables or anything else, so my setup is quite ordinary.

Is it Snow Leopard or XCode 3.2 at fault? I checked the FAQ and various notes on the site, I also tried the google custom search on here, but no solutions :(.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Raz.