[Wine] world of warcraft install

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Sep 3 09:06:01 CDT 2009

On 09/03/2009 06:05 AM, kravvelocity wrote:
> last thing i tried was log in as root. copy the cd to hd. change the permissions on the files to my account. then log into my account that install it that way. worked fine but very annoying and long.

If you end up needing to reinstall at some point it might be easier to
log into your account at blizzards website and and just run the
downloader/installer from there. That should get you all the versions of
the game on your account and the patches all at once. (Assuming you
don't have internet usage caps that would blow past).