[Wine] Re: Garry's Mod Questions

saronn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 19:30:56 CDT 2009

!

I dunno what happened... But, I was installing PPA's (if I'm thinking of the right thing), then I went to the update manager, and there was 60 mb worth of updates. I updated, then I rebooted. After I logged in, The screen was black. I tried hitting the Mozilla Firefox button on the toolbar and I could hear the "bong." After 'closing' out of it, the screen appeared, but it was the default Ubuntu, like I just installed it. I saw that it said Guest in the upper right corner, so I clicked, and I clicked Log Out. After logging in again, it showed my desktop background of my real account, but that was IT. I directly shut down my computer and tried again, didn't work. Right now I'm commenting from the "Guest" account. Also, everything is very laggy...

AND, Software Sources isn't in the Administration menu, so I can't turn off any of the recently-installed third person software. What do you think happened??

If you're wondering I was installing third-person software that someone from the Ubuntu forums suggested.