[Wine] Re: MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 09:26:44 CDT 2009

I can confirm this is a Snow Leopard problem...

on my main machine i always used to make Wine builds... it used to work fine.  I got this same error in Snow Leopard now using standard configure...

for testing i went back and recompiled the same exact 1.1.28 that worked fine before I upgraded and it has the same exact error now and no longer works....

I compiled 1.1.29 on a 10.5 leopard box and it doesn't give this error.

This is definitely a Snow Leopard related problem.. and we need to find a fix, I don't wanna have to stick back with 1.1.28 for too long  :-)

I am making a tool for making Mac ports of software based on Wine, and really don't want to have to go borrow someones Leopard machine every time i want to make a new Wine.bundle to use....

for info, I do make my Wine Bundles very similar to how Darwine scripts did them.. but I haven't scripted it, i just kinda build and install and put them together manually, its not that tough... my builds would work for you I guess, but I kinda customize them a minor to work right in the application I've been working on...