[Wine] Re: MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 10:30:21 CDT 2009

I'm trying to work on it and figure out a fix... but..

but.. I've nver really messed with anything 64 bit so.. I was trying to clear up my easier missing files first, like Freetype and such... but I really don't know how to specify to compile the source at 32 bit, it always complies it 64 bit, and Wine errors by not finding the 32 bit libraries.

In the other Snow Leopard related thread, Ryan said to use the flags "gcc -arch i386 -m32"  which makes total sense, but I really have no clue how to actually do that... yet.. at least.. so if i can get all the other error messages out of the way so that the OpenGl header one is the only one left on my building... maybe my stubbornness will find a way past that too.