[Wine] Re: League of Legends - Beta in Wine

teamvass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 17:24:49 CDT 2009

Installed 1.1.29 and got the new installer for LoL. While both are new I still get stuck at the AdobeAIR installation point with the same error.

I actually formatted my HDD and tried a completely fresh install with vanilla WINE. Also put on winetricks after and still a no go. The link that says that AdobeAIR works perfectly (platinum) has no instructions for it. There's one comment saying that it didn't work for them. Tried many things but it all doesn't seem to work so well.

I keep trying different things but it seems to all come out the same. I haven't given up hope yet but there's only so much I can do without a complete understanding of WINE. I'll keep at it though!