[Wine] Re: Loading iTunes

Scunnered wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 5 01:38:23 CDT 2009

mRothgeb

Thanks for your reply.

I had a look at gktpod but whether it was because it was all new to me I found it horrible.  I attempted to find out if it could work in the way I was looking for but their system of obtaining information was in my opinion poor.   I keep getting e-mails advising me of things I have no inclination of using but nothing about what I asked.

What little I saw did not lead me to think that this was the answer to my prayers.

Do you think iCrack can offer a means of syncing my books to an iPod?