[Wine] Re: Problem with compiling wine on mac os x

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 5 04:04:52 CDT 2009

Morion wrote:
> i have installed xcode 3.1. also there is gcc in developer/usr/bin. any ideas what i should do?

Just checking, but did you install the iPhone SDK, or the XCode 3.1 kit for Mac development? I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but it's worth a try to see if the standard xcode kit sets up the environment differently.

I know with Snow Leopard, you just install XCode 3.2 and the tools just work from the terminal without additional fiddling (although OpenGL is somewhat broken in Wine if you compile under Snow Leopard, but the basics work at least).