[Wine] Re: Trying to run XHeader...getting errors...

carlos123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 6 19:47:21 CDT 2009

Yes...that is it exactly.  While I can create headers just fine using the GIMP...the XHeader application seems ideally suited to create fast headers from various templates it comes with.  The first 50 templates are free.  It's quite a nifty application and one which my clients would appreciate learning about.  Unfortunately I can't quite show them how to use it or take advantage of it if I can't even use it myself under Linux :).

Carlos