[Wine] Wine & PlayUO

Lamaresh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 7 04:34:13 CDT 2009

PlayUO is an alternative UO client. I decided to use it because Razors seems have some problems under Linux.

PlayUO needs dotnet1.1 and directx9 (I installed them with winetricks) but, when i try to run the client I have these errors:

Code:
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Exposer"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D"

My wine version is 1.1.29