[Wine] Re: New install of 1.1.29: gives "fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_

martinprowe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 11 02:21:47 CDT 2009

dimesio wrote:
> If you're running winecfg, Wine IS doing something.

Yes, I see your point. Its ignorance on my part, not knowing how the components fit together, I guess.

dimesio wrote:
> What happens when you click on Autodetect?

Nothing in the winecfg window. but in the terminal, from which I started winecfg, the "fixme" message is repeated.

Code:
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 24000 (device=2 access=1 func=0 method=0)

And this message is repeated at each selection of the Drive Tab or click of the Autodetect... button?

Regards,

Martin