[Wine] Re: Refresh troublesooting ?

Koopa Troopa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 11 09:40:36 CDT 2009

Ok, thanks for your reply  :)

So, this is what i have trying since my previous post (without success):

1 - Test only on the first screen like what you say.
2 - Switch the two screen physically and reconfigure the display configuration.
3 - Activate Sync to VBlank in OpenGL Settings (In the French Ubuntu documentation they indicate it can solve problem similar to mine)
3 - Desactivate the secondary screen but nothing change.  :(

Restart X server after every modifications.

ps : visual effects (compiz) on my computer all works fine...