[Wine] Re: Printing from wine problem - loosing my hair

zaubertuba wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 12 11:57:43 CDT 2009

Hello, I'm having the same problem running Mythbuntu 9.04.  I tried mayak's solution and was able to get wine notepad to print with no problems.   However, when I try to print from WordPerfect under Wine, I get the following pop-up window in WordPerfect:

"Warning - The printer is currently unavailable.  The printer and/or server may be offline.  If this is not the case, it may be necessary to reinstall the printer."

In the console (I have it showing just for this sort of debugging), wine is returning the following error"

"err:winspool:WINSPOOL_GetPrinter Can't find opened printer L"\009ccx4100" in registry"

I've installed most of the other "compatibility/placeholder" libraries I could find, and still get the same message.  Any ideas?