[Wine] Re: Lucida Sans Unicode

billstei wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 12 16:03:49 CDT 2009

Bill Gates has them and won't give them to me.

I am in Ubuntu 9.04 and the only package that comes close is sun-java6-fonts which has Lucida Sans Regular, which is listed simply as "Lucida Sans", and is not font linking or substituting for Lucida Sans Unicode, not even if I put this into the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes or the FontLink\SystemLink keys in the registry.  I am also reasonably sure that Vera will work fine, but have not been able to font-substitute that either.  Is it possible that the program is specifically looking for the name "l_10646.ttf" ?