[Wine] Running an app that require specific NT groups

TSeeker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 15 02:36:50 CDT 2009

Hello guys,

I need to run an application that requires the user to be in a specific group (let's say "SomeApp Admin").

I couldn't find any documentation about this, either here or on the wiki (although I sometimes suck at searching - slap me if I did), so I took a look at the server/token.c code. At first glance it seems like the groups are hardcoded in there, but I might have missed something.

So, back to my initial question, is there any way to create groups? I don't mind writing a bit of C if that is what's needed.

Thanks!
T.