[Wine] Re: champions online starting, but sleeping

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 15 09:43:49 CDT 2009

i tried all through closed and open beta to get Champions Online working decently in Wine... its still a no go though, you can look at the appdb entry for it.  The most I've ever gotten to work is the log in screen and patcher/launcher.

It crashes exactly the same in Wine as it does running in Windows under VMware.... right now the only way to play Champions on a Mac/Linux machines is to install Windows directly on the drive as a dual boot, and play there....  sorry, I never played with it again after beta was over cuz I wasn't willing to pay for it being that I had to run Windows to play it.... so I'm not attempting to get it to work anymore, hopefully someone else is... or maybe I'll just never play it.