[Wine] Re: Visio2003 Slow rendering

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 15 12:44:26 CDT 2009

No, no, I mean any program using DIB for its rendering can be slow in Wine. I have no idea if Visio uses DIB (probably not since it's old). The solution for slow DIB-using applications is a special DIBEngine - you can find information about it in the Wiki and some of the WWN (World Wine News) issues.

Anyway, this whole thing is probably unrelated to Visio... I was really just giving my thoughts on slow framerate in Wine in general, as you asked about that before. :)