[Wine] Re: Portal:The First Slice-Odd Graphic Glitch

EvilsKitten wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 16 14:38:17 CDT 2009

well i have actually heard that nvidia drivers dont work well on ubuntu...

i have another radeon card that works great on my other pc but its not pci express so i cant use it in this pc.. its either sacrifice lots of ghz (like 2.5ghz loss) and use that card or have 3.33ghz and this crap card.... the other card worked great for the processer speed i had but i preferr processer to graphics cuz graphics is pointless without the processer and ram....

tho i wish i didnt have to go buy another card while i have one... plus im extremely poor so as $30 bucks is nothing to you guys but to me thats food and toilet paper LOL that is why i took the time to post this request for information...

anyways thanks.