[Wine] All games aren't running

pevzi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 18 05:47:48 CDT 2009

After reinstalling Ubuntu  Wine stopped to run all the games. When I try to run any game it says something like that:

Code:
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7ea08be6

And the process loads one of the CPU cores entirely unless I kill wineserver. It happens only with games, all soft works correctly. What can I do to beat this problem? I tried to remove ~/.wine, reinstall wine package, install various versions of wine but this not work.