[Wine] Re: Need for speed Shift

inop wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 18 09:01:25 CDT 2009

Heh, I got all the way to the profile loading screen! :)  I could not get it to install in Wine/Ubuntu latest, due to having MSI and PhysX issues, but I installed it on my Windows login and then rebooted to Ubuntu and ran it that way.  I got really nice performance on the initial video, and it didn't find my driver profile from the windows, so it asked me to create one.  I did, and it said "Please Wait" and then crashes. :(  Guess that's as close as I get!  Thanks EA and Securom! BOO!