[Wine] Problems with Graphic

booth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 18 11:11:31 CDT 2009

Hi there,

im trying to run the german game "Industrie Gigant". It seems to start well, but when it runs, the colors of the game are totaly wrong (Looks like an negativ).
And if I start a game, the Map doesn't show...

The Console online says the following:

Code:
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETSTATE): stub
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x13a828,0x13a728): stub
fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_ClientSideDIBCopy potential optimization: client-side color-index mode DIB copy

I have googled now for quite some time, but I simply can't find a solution for my Problem.

Maybe someone here can tell me what to do...